.....: Dina wake up, Dina yuma wake up! meta yamdech etgomen etbadlen w etraygain o etdishen el7amam? yalaa wake up
"its just a dream, its just a dream" I said.
Mom: 7abebty shely just a dream?
me: iff iff, elsa3a cham?
Mom: bet9er 7:15 gomay
me: I dont want to go to school, wala i'm exhausted
Mom: when did you sleep last night?
me: mama madry, 4 AM yemken
Mom: laish nayma met2akher?
me: mu rathya etyeli elnouma, yuma please mabe adawim!
Mom: la betdawmen
me: yuma, whats the point of going to school w ana ta3bana, maradee banam bel9af o mara7 arakez
ana kent adree enha ra'6ya bas ma tabe etgool, she gave me that face lee 5ala9 okay moo lazed etroo7een
Mom: Okay! BAS ELYOOM
me: wala a7ebechh!!, mashkoora wayed!!!!
Mom: yala moo feech el nom, nammay!
me: ok goodnight ;*
hours past, I was sleeping
When I woke up I checked my IPhone, I had 3 Whatsaap's 2 were broadcasts & 1 was from Lulu.
Lulu AL X: yal5ara laysh ma yeetay medresa elyoom, 5alaytenee broo7i ma3a hal 5ama.
Me: a39abech!! ma kent nayma 3adel fa gelt 7ag omy mabee aro7 medresa galatle ok
Lulu AL X: 3al 3emoom, elyoom baroo7 el shalaih ta3alay wyay makoo ela ana o entay
Me: as2al omy wagoolech
Lulu AL X: waiting.....
Re7t sa2alt omy o galat okay bas 3a6atne mo7a'6ara nafs kel mara 3an ene ma ata25ar belail o hal suwalif
Me: Lulu omy galat okay, bas entay mureeni
Lulu AL X: WOOHOO!, ka masafat el 6reej wakon 3endech, bas tra Sara can't make it bas ra7 troo7 shalayhom bachr
Me: okayy, wee 7asafa bas 3ady negdar enshoofha bacher
I packed my stuff, when I finished I was waiting for Lulu downstairs.
Incoming call: Lulu, I answered
Lulu: yala 6el3ay ana bara
Me: okayy
I went to the car threw my stuff on the ground & hugged Lulu it seems I haven't seen her for years.
@DinaAlX: Off to B'267 with @LuluAlX
Lulu RT'ed me:
RT @DinaAlX: Off to B'267 with @LuluAlX
Lulu: feech starbucks Ra7al?
Me: fouga
Lulu: Rajo, roo7 Ra7al
We reached starbucks kan KELA HAYLAG bedon mubalagha kela, bas kan fe group shabab 3!
they were SO HOT!!! jed!
We were staring at them,
lulu 6agatne 3ala chatfe "ga3da etshofen ele ana ga3da ashofa?"
"eeeeeeeeeeeeh!!" i said
"waaaaaaay!!!" she replied.
"ambay lulu bas 3ayb khala9 we're staring!" i said
"eeeeeeeeeeeeh!!" i said
"waaaaaaay!!!" she replied.
"ambay lulu bas 3ayb khala9 we're staring!" i said
we ordered, kena nabe neg3ad bas mafe mokan the tables kanaw matrouseen
on our way out kent mendamja eb my mobile da3amt a guy o my drink enkat 3ala ele kan wara the huge guy, ele wara kan men the hot guys!
the guy: sheno entay 3amya? matshofeen?
"i-i'm sorry..ma shiftik walah!"
the guy: rayal sh6ole oo ma shefteenee? 9ej 3amya
he was very angry & pissed
the hot guy enkat 3alaih eldrink: shfeek 3ala elbent? kho ma kanat taq9ed!
the hot guy was wearing a Blue Ralph Lauren 8amee9 tucked into his white Abercrombie shorts & Armani Sunglasses & a Ralph Lauren Beanie:
the guy: "7a9al khair" then he left.
the hot guy: ta3awartay?
the hot guy: ta3awartay?
"aa-amm-aa.. i'm sorry walah! it was an accident mu 8a9di aket 3alaik my drink, i'm sorry wala! i didn't mean it ma kan qa9dy walah, please!"
the hot guy: "la shda3wa 3ady dont worry, 7a9al 5air." he was so respectful
"Saoud shfeek?" his friend screamed
Saoud:"la mafi shay bas wagef weya elahal shway"
CUTE!! ilahal? he doesn't even know my name!
so his name is Saoud, he's tanned 3enda dimples 7aaail deep!
his eyes mashala kbar o he has a musclar body, ya3ne 6oula 3ala jesma 3ala wayha kan PERFECT! o 6uweel shway! ya3ne a6wal mene eb 15 cm yemken
Saoud:"la mafi shay bas wagef weya elahal shway"
CUTE!! ilahal? he doesn't even know my name!
so his name is Saoud, he's tanned 3enda dimples 7aaail deep!
his eyes mashala kbar o he has a musclar body, ya3ne 6oula 3ala jesma 3ala wayha kan PERFECT! o 6uweel shway! ya3ne a6wal mene eb 15 cm yemken
me: "thanks again, bye!"
Saoud: "you're welcome ma sawayt shay, bye!"
Saoud: "you're welcome ma sawayt shay, bye!"
we got into the car and off we went to lulu's shaley
i took a deep breath " lulu, he's hot!"
Lulu: "i know, wayhech kan mu3aber wayed.. o i think enech 3ijabteeh"
me: chub, i dont even know him
we9alna lulu's shalay..
TO BE CONTINUED........
No comments:
Post a Comment